2021 UPSC CSE E Admit Card 2021 Exam Date, Hall Ticket Download woth RID forgot
You must be aware of all the details that will be given on your admit card. So read the details given below carefully which are as follows:-
- Candidate name
- Registration Number, which you get at the time of registration
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Sign and Photo
- Important instructions, etc
Also Read: - Some “Dirty Secrets” of UPSC exam Book List , Guidance,
How to get online UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021?
- First of all, applicants have to go to the official website UPSC.
- In the https://upsconline.nic.in/ , applicants have to select the admit card option on the home page.
- On the next page, Applicant has To Options to Download- enter the applicant's registration number or Roll number. and then Fill in The Necessary details, like DOB,, Father Name, Mother's Name. and Enter the Captcha
- Your admit card will open on your screen.
- Print it and save it to your Gmail as well.
- Do not forget to take the hard copy of the admit card for the exam.
If you want to ask anything about UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021, then you can message us in the comment section, to which we will reply to you soon. Bookmark our website to get more information.
IF you forgot your RID (Registration ID)- then Click on Forgot RID.
then Follow the necessary Instruction Given, and Enter the needed full Data, which you entered At the time of the Filling application.
What would be other certain documents along with the admit card?
An Identity Card Which is used to FIll the Application Form, Preferably Aadhar Card.
and or If in the Worst Case - Take any Govt Issued Identity Card. such As PAN, Driving Licence, Aadhar,
What's Your Reaction?