How To Prepare for Indian Army Rally and Written Test ?
NOTE: Don't Believe in False claims and Traps, ARMY Rally is as fair as the Glory of Indian ARMY. Tips to Prepare for the Indian Army Written Exam, Tips to Run on the Indian Army Rally Day
How To Prepare and Get Indian Army Job
Indian Army is the most Dream profession for Indian Youngsters. The aspirants who want to dedicate their life to mother India has the opportunity to join Indian Army.
The Selection Process of the Indian Army has changed a lot in recent years be it the qualification percentage or the timings of the Run. There are high chances of being knocked out of the competition at every stage. Hence, you should Prepare for the Indian Army.
join the Indian Army through the Following Ways:
- After Class 10th: Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesmen
- After Class 12th: Soldier CLERK, Technical, Nursing, NDA, TES
- After Graduation: Education Havildar, Religious Teacher, CDS, TGC
Here are the steps on How to Prepare for the Indian Army General Duty Rally:
- Keep all Documents Ready.
- Look for Job Opportunities.
- Start Physical Preparation 6 months before the Rally.
- Prepare for Written Exam Simultaneously.
- Change Routine 1 month before the exam.
- Keep Yourself Medically Fit.
How to Prepare for Indian Army: Document Process
Step 1: Organize your Documents
- 10th Pass Cerificate and Marksheet
- 12th Pass Certificate and Marksheet (for 12th pass)
- Domicile (मूल निवास ) issued by governing authority
- Caste Cerificate (जाति प्रमाण पत्र )
- Character Cerificate (चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र ) issued by school/college principal
I suggest you to go through the Full Army GD Document List 2020 and keep all necessary documents handy. If you are not having any document, get it made right now.
Note: Always check for mistakes in Name or Address and any other detail in the documents. All documents must be having your name spelled as it is in the 10th Marksheet otherwise you can be disqualified.
Important: Also, get all the documents photocopied. In the rally, you need the originals as well as the photocopy of every document.
Step 2: Look for Opportunities
Once you are ready with your documents, you can start your search for the Latest Vacancies of the Indian Army in your Zone.
Step 3: Apply for Indian Army Rally Bharti
You have to apply to Army Bharti online before the last date of the Application form. This is how you can apply for Army Bharti Online:
- You have to create an account on the Joinindianarmy website.
- Once registered, you can apply for the post you are eligible for.
- Fill in all required details like personal details and education details correctly.
- Keep your Moblie with you as you will get an OTP.
- Submit your Application.
Step 4: Army Recruitment Process
After filling up the Online Application form, Indian Army Admit Cards are made available on the website. The next step is to take the printout of the admit card and reach the venue of Rally at the time mentioned on the admit card.
In the army selection process, the first test of candidates is the Test of height. In this test, candidates are made to stand on a bar and their height is measured. If their height qualifies for the rally, then only they are admitted to the second test.
Army Recruitment Process has two stages:
- Physical Test
- Written Exam Test
carry your admit card and other documents with you to the rally ground. Keep in mind to intact your documents in a file.
The candidates are formed in a group of several hundred (the number of candidates in a group are decided by the instructors).
The candidates qualifying the race are tested for chest, push-ups, zig-zag balance and the 9-feet ditch test.
The Document is tested afterwards. The candidates having problems with documents are given a time period in which they have to submit the required document. Candidates having no such problems are sent for medicals.
Further, a written test is organised in a future date and a merit list is prepared for the same. The marks of the physical test and the written test are calculated in the merit list.
Candidates who get a name on the merit list are called for Training in the Indian Army.
How to Prepare for Indian Army Physical Fitness Test and 1.6 Km Race Tips
The physical test as I already told is a test of the physical capability of the candidates. Indian Army wants to hire only those candidates who have good physical strength.
This is because the job of Indian Army Soldiers is mainly related to the physical work where the soldiers have to travel to secluded areas on food and have to survive in difficult conditions.
So, apart from height, weight and chest test, 1600m run is the biggest challenge faced by the candidates in the Army Selection Process. This is not as easy as it seems because running alone and running in between 100 other candidates is a completely different thing.
Tips to Prepare for Indian Army Running (1600m)
- Start Practice for the run at least 3 months before Bharti Rally.
- Be Consistent and don’t just practice for 1600m. Aim more every day.
- Choose a Time for Run and Stick to it (Morning is the best).
- Wear a comfortable and correct size running shoe.
- Practice on the grounds as well as on roads.
- Don’t forget to warm up. Give 5 minutes to stretching too.
- Keep yourself hydrated before and after the run.
- Push yourself for a goal but don’t hurt yourself.
Just like I said before, there are 100 other candidates running beside you in the rally. So, what is that which will take you among the first finishers? You might know that there are 60 marks for the candidates who secure a place in Group I of the race.
Ask yourself- Do you really want to be a Soldier?
Consistency is what you need
Use the Internet for You Aim
Eat Good, Drink Great
Tips to Run on the Indian Army Rally Day
- Keep Calm. The more you hurry, the lesser the chances to complete the Run.
- Take a light diet 20 minutes before the run and some water.
- Take a start and maintain a consistent pace in the first 2 rounds.
- Try to breathe in through your mouth and exhale through the nose.
- Push yourself in the last 2 rounds.
- Run closer to the inner side of the track. No zig-zag movements.
- Do not push others, this is just a wastage of energy.
How to Prepare for Indian Army- Written Exam
Once you have cleared Phase 1 i.e. the Indian Army Physical Exam, you will be called for the Indian Army Written Exam which is generally after One month from the rally date.
Only One month time is very little for preparation for the Indian Army Written exam, that’s why you should prepare for this exam from day 1 of your preparation. But, even if you have not prepared for the exam yet, you can make a strict schedule to get through it.
For that, you should be aware of the Indian Army GD Full Syllabus. There are 4 subjects in the Indian Army Written Test that you need to prepare for:
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Army General Duty Exam comprises of these 4 subjects and 1 hour time is given to answer 50 questions. The total mark allotted for the exam is 100 marks. The Indian Army Paper Format for other posts such as Clerk, Nursing and Technical are different. So, you must check the latest Indian Army Exam Format of All Posts.
The syllabus is vast and hence you need time to memorize the things. General knowledge has the maximum percentage (about 40%) and then General Science (30%). Mathematics now has a share of only 20% after the addition of some Reasoning Questions(10%) in the exam.
Tips to Prepare for the Indian Army Written Exam:
- Make a weekly Time Table.
- Give more Time to Hard Subjects
- Memorize at night, Practice in the day.
- Start with Easy Topics.
- Use Tricks to remember important Days and Dates.
- Read a Newspaper (national daily) thoroughly.
- Make notes of important topics.
Keep Yourself Updated
Free yourself from Distractions
Link Things to yourself
Keep Yourself Active