Kalki is NOT yet born
it will take Lacs of years for KALKI to be born on This Planet Earth.
Kalki is NOT yet born.
The Vedic scriptures provide detailed information on the incarnations of the Supreme Lord, including that of Lord Kalki.
According to the Vedic scriptures, the Kalki avatar of Lord Vishnu would appear about 427,000 years from now. Any claim that Kalki is already born or someone claiming to be a Kalki avatar is misleading.
Lord Kalki’s advent has been described in the Bhagavat Purana as well as in Kalki Purana. Great details are also provided like the time & the place of the appearance, as well as the name of the city & the names of parents and His activities, have been recorded over 5,000 years ago by the powerful sage Vyasadev.
Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas (Kali & Satya ie in another 427, 000 years), the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers (Bhagavat Purana 1.3.25)
Lord Kalki will appear in the home of the most eminent brahmana of Sambhala village, the great soul Visnuyasa. (Bhagavat Purana 12.2.18)
Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulence's and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequalled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions of those thieves who have dared dress as kings. (Bhagavat Purana 12.2.19–20)
When the Supreme Lord has appeared on earth as Kalki, the maintainer of religion, Satya-yuga will begin, and human society will bring forth progeny in the mode of goodness. (Bhagavat Purana 12.2.23)
Many individuals have wrongly claimed to be Kalki avatar - maybe to support & give credence to their beliefs or maybe to exploit the unsuspecting.
People who have claimed to be Lord Kalki
- Members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believe their founder, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, to be the Kalki Avatar.
- Members of the Bahá'í Faith have interpreted the prophecies of end-time as references to the arrival of their founder Bahá'u'lláh, which has helped the growth of the Bahá'í Faith in India
- By some members of the Ahmadiya Muslim Community, Kalki Avatar is believed to be the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.
- Víctor Manuel Gómez Rodríguez, or Samael Aun Weor, founder of the Universal Christian Gnostic Movement, stated that he was the Maitreya Buddha and the Kalki Avatar of the New Age of Aquarius".
- The Kalki Avatar Foundation claims that Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi is the Kalki Avatar as well as Messiah and Imam Mehdi, whose teachings are beneficial for people of all faiths.
What's Your Reaction?