SATYABHAMA: what is it? every thing ever Need to know about the scheme
Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India provides funds to Academic institutions, universities, national institutes and R&D institutions recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India for implementing R&D projects under the Science and Technology Programme Scheme of the Ministry of Mines with the vision to promote research in
- applied geosciences,
- mineral exploration,
- mining and allied areas,
- mineral processing,
- optimum utilization
- and conservation of the mineral resources
of the country, for the benefit of the nation and its people.
The broad thrust areas for supporting Research in Mining are given below:
- Prospecting/exploration for strategic, rare and rare earth minerals.
- Development of new technology for mineral exploration and mining on land and deep sea to locate and exploit new mineral resources.
- Research in mining methods. This includes rock mechanics, mine designing, mining types of equipment, energy conservation, environmental protection and mine safety.
- Improve efficiency in process, operations, recovery of by-products and reduction in specification and consumption norms.
- Research in metallurgy and mineral beneficiation techniques to utilize lower grade and finer size ores.
- Extraction of value-added products from mine waste, plant tailings etc.
- Development of new alloys and metal related products, etc.
- Evolve low capital and energy-saving processing systems.
- Production of materials of high purity.
- Cooperative research among organizations associated with the mineral sector.
On 22- 07- 2021
Satyabhama Portal is @MinesMinIndia 's initiative to encourage research activities in the mining sector. Institutes can submit proposals pertaining to areas having a direct bearing on the mineral sector. The last date to submit proposals is 27th August. Visit: http://research.mines.gov.in
Satyabhama Portal is @MinesMinIndia's initiative to encourage research activities in the mining sector. Institutes can submit proposals pertaining to areas having direct bearing on mineral sector. Last date to submit proposals is 27th August.— Pralhad Joshi (@JoshiPralhad) July 22, 2021
Visit: https://t.co/bDyp126mRX pic.twitter.com/tRSpDKOjwK
Note: please Comment Here for UPDATES and CORRECTIONS
Why news media is in crisis & How you can fix it.
India needs free, fair, non-hyphenated and questioning journalism even more as it faces multiple crises. But the news media is in a crisis of its own. There have been brutal layoffs and pay cuts. The best of journalism is shrinking, yielding to the crude prime-time spectacle. My digital news .in has very few young reporters, columnists and editors working for it. Sustaining journalism of this quality needs smart and thinking people like you to pay for it. Whether you live in India or overseas, you can do it here
NOTE: Please email us for updates and corrections, if you wish to publish articles like this you can send them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can Directicle write Articles on our Site by registering https://mydigitalnews.in/register
Disclaimer: Mydigitalnews.in provides the content from various information sources ‘as is and the content to be used only for informational purposes and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information. Mydigitalnews. in have the right, at its sole discretion, to make modifications in any aspect of the provided information.
Mydigitalnews. in Internet site may contain links to other Internet sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.