What are the 21 Plants - Leaves or veggies used in Ganesh Chathurdhi Puja
1) Agasthya Patra: According to ancient texts, Agastya leaves are found to be effective for eye-related complications.
2) Arjuna Patra: According to Ayurveda, the consumption of Arjuna leaves strengthens ivory bones.
3) Apamarga Patra: It is used to treat obstetrics and gynaecology.
4) Karaveera Patra : In Ayurveda, it is used to treat skin diseases and cardiac insufficiency.
5) Ketaki Patra: Ghee prepared in Kevada flower juice is useful for urinary incontinence.
6) Jaji Patra: It is used to heal wounds and ulcers by applying a paste made from crushed leaves.
7) Daadimi Patra : It is a curative medicine for intestinal diseases.
8) Bruhathi Patra : Consumption of eggplant fruits and seeds reduces tooth decay and toothache.
9) Tulasi Patra : It is an effective medicine for cold-cough fever and other medicinal properties.
10) Druva Patra: Durva is a major plant that quenches heat. It is one of the earliest medicinal plants in Ayurveda.
11) Devdaru Patra: Beneficial for controlling asthma and diabetes.
12) Datura Patra: It is an effective medicine for respiratory diseases.
13) Ashwatha Patra: Leaves of Ashwatha are beneficial to cure pimples.
14) Bilva Patra: Excellent remedy for intestinal ailments.
15) Badari Patra: Consuming its chutney with rice reduces obesity.
16) Maruvaka Patra: It is known for its aromatic leaves.
17) Sandhya pushpin Patra : It is a useful plant mainly for oral diseases.
18) Brungaraja Patra: Brungaraja Patra is useful for both hair colour and growth.
19) Arka Patra: It is used to stimulates various glands in the body and improves their function.
20) Vishnu kranta Patra: It is well-known as a mind-enhancer.
21) Shami Patra: The word Shami ‘shamayati Rogan iti’ means the one who alleviates diseases.
What's Your Reaction?