2022 Indian Administrative Service Union Public Service commission: Important To Note
Important to Note:
- From these two papers, one needs to be qualified and marks attained in them won’t be counted.
- The rest of the 7 papers need to be done in any of the languages given in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. Given below is the information about 7 papers:
- Paper 1 is an essay to be written in the language of one’s choice for 250 marks.
- Paper-II is General Studies- I (Geography of the World and Society, History and Indian Heritage and Culture) for 250 marks
- Paper-III is General Studies- II (Constitution, Polity, Governance, International relations and Social Justice) for 250 marks
- Paper-IV is General Studies- III (Economic Development, Environment, Technology, Bio-diversity, Security and Disaster Management) for 250 marks
- Paper-V is General Studies- IV (Aptitude, Ethics, and Integrity) consisted of 250 marks
- Paper-VI is Optional Subject – Paper 1 for 250 marks
- Paper-VII is Optional Subject – Paper-II. Candidates can opt for literature as an optional subject. This paper will be for 250 marks