2022 Indian Administrative Service Union Public Service commission: Important To Note
Important to Note:
- From these two papers, one needs to be qualified and marks attained in them won’t be counted.
- The rest of the 7 papers need to be done in any of the languages given in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. Given below is the information about 7 papers:
- Paper 1 is an essay to be written in the language of one’s choice for 250 marks.
- Paper-II is General Studies- I (Geography of the World and Society, History and Indian Heritage and Culture) for 250 marks
- Paper-III is General Studies- II (Constitution, Polity, Governance, International relations and Social Justice) for 250 marks
- Paper-IV is General Studies- III (Economic Development, Environment, Technology, Bio-diversity, Security and Disaster Management) for 250 marks
- Paper-V is General Studies- IV (Aptitude, Ethics, and Integrity) consisted of 250 marks
- Paper-VI is Optional Subject – Paper 1 for 250 marks
- Paper-VII is Optional Subject – Paper-II. Candidates can opt for literature as an optional subject. This paper will be for 250 marks
Note: please Comment Here for UPDATES and CORRECTIONS
Donate. Buy Us Coffee
Why news media is in crisis & How you can fix it.
India needs free, fair, non-hyphenated and questioning journalism even more as it faces multiple crises. But the news media is in a crisis of its own. There have been brutal layoffs and pay cuts. The best of journalism is shrinking, yielding to the crude prime-time spectacle. My digital news .in has very few young reporters, columnists and editors working for it. Sustaining journalism of this quality needs smart and thinking people like you to pay for it. Whether you live in India or overseas, you can do it here
NOTE: Please email us for updates and corrections, if you wish to publish articles like this you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or you can Directicle write Articles on our Site by registering https://mydigitalnews.in/register
Disclaimer: Mydigitalnews.in provides the content from various information sources ‘as is and the content to be used only for informational purposes and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information. Mydigitalnews. in have the right, at its sole discretion, to make modifications in any aspect of the provided information.
Mydigitalnews. in Internet site may contain links to other Internet sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.