1. Who among the following Mughal Emperors shifted emphasis from illustrated manuscripts to the album and individual portrait?
2. With reference to Mian Tansen, which one of the following statements is not correct?
3. Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
With reference to Indian National Movement, consider the following pairs:
1. Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru - President, All India Liberal Federation
2. K. C. Neogy - Member, The Constituent Assembly
3. P. C. Joshi - General Secretary, Communist Party of India
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
4. With reference to the British colonial rule in India, consider the following statements:
1) Mahatma Gandhi was instrumental in the abolition of the system of 'indentured labour'.
2) In Lord Chelmsford's 'War Conference', Mahatma Gandhi did not support the resolution on recruiting Indians for World War.
3) Consequent upon the breaking of Salt Law by Indian people, the Indian National Congress was declared illegal by the colonial rulers. Which of the statements given above are correct?