Recruitment of Engineering professionals on contract basis- RITES
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Read the full Official advertisement here of RITES
*Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts. Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts. Experience shall be calculated as on 01.05.2022.
Important Dates S. No. Particular Date
Relaxations & Concessions
Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders. Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit. PWD candidates will have to meet the Physical Requirements and Functional Classifications which have been identified for the post as under:
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
7. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom (if called): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable) e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable). All the above documents are to be uploaded on the RITES portal; within the date specified for the purpose. The scan copy of the documents should be of good quality and clearly visible.
8. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
9. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
10. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
11. Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post/ courier. Documents are to be uploaded on RITES portal only.
12. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
13. Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents are not submitted by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received along with documents by the prescribed date. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
14. Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
15. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
16. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to his candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
17. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Venue & Time Date,
time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
4. Before applying, the Candidates must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
5. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his/her candidature s liable for cancellation. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
6. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
7. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
8. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
9. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee
Communication with RITES
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the email address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates. Candidates are encouraged to go through the detailed advertisement and read the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” uploaded on RITES website under Career section to solve their queries. Queries if remaining should be sent to email@example.com only and contain the following particulars:
i. VC No.
ii. REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
iii. NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
iv. Valid email address as given in the application Communications not containing the above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Communications not containing the above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO. Any query/ issue should be brought to the notice of RITES well in advance of the due date. RITES will not be responsible for the non-submission of applications due to issues brought to notice at the last moment. Queries related to information already provided in the advertisement may not be attended to.
Important Dates S. No. Particular Date
1 Start date of online registration -02.05.2022
2 Last date of online registration - 01.06.2022
3 Last date of submission/uploading of soft copy of documents through online portal - 01.06.2022
4 Date of selection - To be notified later .