Sensational Open Questionnaire to RSS by M Nageswar Rao IPS(R)
It is a well-known fact that the recent evolutionary scene i.e. the speech of Shri Mohan Bhagwat Ji, and the counter video of Shri Dr Praveen Togadia Ji created a sensation. Mohan Bhagwat's speech has caused a great deal of suspicion in Hindu and Hindu communities. In this context, Mr M Nageswar Rao IPS(R) took to the Twitter platform and showered public questions on RSS. The RSS was showered with public questions From Netizens.
The following is the Open Questionnaire to RSS by M Nageswar Rao IPS(R)
An official clarification by RSS.org on the following is an absolute need of the hour:
- Is RSS a Hindu organization working for Hindu interests or not?
- If it is not so, then should it not be By Hindus, Of Hindus and For Hindus only?
- Further, if it is so how does Muslim Cristian Rashtriya Manch promote Hindu interests?
- Do Muslim & Christian organisations have similar bodies for Hindus?
- If not, then why RSS should have them?
- If RSS is not a Hindu organization, then what business it has to talk about & interfere in Hindu religious issues?
3.Further, if it is so how does M&C Rashtriya Manch promote H-interests?— M. Nageswara Rao IPS(R) (@MNageswarRaoIPS) July 22, 2021
4. Do M&C organisations have similar bodies for Hs?
5.If not, then why RSS should have them?
6.If RSS is not a H-organization, then what business it has to talk about &interfere in H-religious issues? 2/2
Who is Nageswar Rao IPS: Mannem Nageswara Rao is a former interim Director officer Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) from 11 January 2019 till 1 February 2019. He joined CBI in 2016 and is an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of the 1986 batch and Odisha cadre. He served as Joint Director before being appointed as the Interim Director of CBI. M Nageswar Rao is from the Mangapet village of Warangal district in Telangana State. He is a chemistry postgraduate from Osmania University, did his research in Madras IIT, before joining the IPS in 1986.